I hope this helps some people! I know I am trying to do whatever I can in these times to be more efficient. If you have other tips, please comment, thanks!
- Revisit coupon clipping, whether they be the coupons you get in the mail via Red Plum or visiting sites such as The Coupon Diva
- You can also visit your local grocer and take advantage of in-store deals and COUPLE them with coupons!
- Look for the bread/party thrift stores in your area. Get the same goodies for a fraction of the cost
Those are a few tips for meal planning, but how about FUN?
- Check out your local library for FREE books, DVDs, movie nights and discounted museum passes
- Walk! Outside when possible or even in your Mall, just don’t buy anything!
- Take in a minor league game. Far less expensive, easier to park and FUN!
And last but not least, for peace of mind:
- Think about the big picture, nothing lasts forever
- Add value to every aspect of your life; enjoy every moment and give as much as you can
- Take time to embrace your environment, your work place, your home, etc.
And thanks to my colleague Andy Baron for some of his great ideas! More to come!